welcome to our website
The Michigan Horseshoers Association is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promote and further the interests of all horseshoers in the State of Michigan.
- Inform members of the newest techniques and ideas;
- Cultivate friendship and understanding among members;
- Encourage the highest quality of workmanship possible;
- Cooperate with other related associations and groups to further good horsemanship;
- Encourage members to exchange information and ideas
- Further good horsemanship and provide education to owners, trainers and peers
SPECIAL NOTICE OF 2015 MHA ELECTIONS
Nominations are now being requested and accepted for the 2015 MHA Elections.
2015 Elections will be held at the MHA Clinic and Contest this coming January.
The following offices/positions are up for election:
President - Currently held by - Andy Canoy
Vice President - Currently held by - Jason Stoneman
Two Board Seats - Currently held by - Henry Detweiler and John Lake
If you would like to run, or would like to nominate someone to run, please contact John Lake at firstname.lastname@example.org or text to (616) 490-0269. Prior to submitting a name, it is always best to confirm that the person is willing to accept a nomination.
Whenever you change your email address, home address, certification status you can use the button below to let the MHA know and update your records. If you need to pay dues use the JOIN option in the menu at the top of the website.
The button for online payment through PayPal has been re-coded (5-6-2014) and should function without difficulty. Use the button above only to update your contact information. New members need to use the buttons on the 'Join' page