welcome to our website
The Michigan Horseshoers Association is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promote and further the interests of all horseshoers in the State of Michigan.
- Inform members of the newest techniques and ideas;
- Cultivate friendship and understanding among members;
- Encourage the highest quality of workmanship possible;
- Cooperate with other related associations and groups to further good horsemanship;
- Encourage members to exchange information and ideas
- Further good horsemanship and provide education to owners, trainers and peers
SPECIAL NOTICE - NEW MHA OFFICERS
President - Jon L. White - South Lyon, MI Vice President - Jennifer Horn - Sault Ste. Marie, MI
Treasurer - John Reaume - Gaines, MI Secretary - Rich Scovel - Augusta, MI
Board Members: Dick Becker - Lapeer, MI, Henry Detweiler - Vermontville, MI, Greg Gray - Clare, MI, Jason Stoneman - Ashley, MI
Elections Committee - John Lake - Middleville, MI, Membership Committee Jennifer Horn - Sault Ste. Marie, MI, Contests Committee Jason Stoneman - Ashley, MI
Whenever you change your email address, home address, certification status you can use the button below to let the MHA know and update your records. If you need to pay dues use the JOIN option in the menu at the top of the website.
The button for online payment through PayPal has been re-coded (5-6-2014) and should function without difficulty. Use the button above only to update your contact information. New members need to use the buttons on the 'Join' page